Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Blog Goals for 2009

Here are some of the goals I have set for this little blog this 2009:

• Improve the quality of this blog’s content. As they all say in the blogosphere, “Content is king.” I will strive to create high quality content that people and search engines alike will love. :-)

• Get ranked well by search engines. Note that I didn’t say “ranked high” just “ranked well.” This, of course, results from having great content. I would like to make this a PR4 blog.

• Make this blog more useful. I will strive to make each and every post useful to both entrepreneur and entrepreneur-wannabe (like me) out there.

• Improve my English. As I’ve mentioned in my previous post, I didn’t grow up with “dollar-spokening” parents. English is only a second language, and even though I know the basic rules of English grammar, I still want to improve, especially my vocabulary. As long as we live, we never stop learning. :-)

• Write an average of 3 posts every week. I’ll try to post at least 3 entries per week.

• Increase my RSS subscribers from 2 to 200 (or more). I know that the internet will penetrate more and more Filipino houses in the coming years. I want to increase the number of my readers from 2 (I have 2 readers now) to 200 (or even more) this 2009.

• Earn as much as $3 to 5 USD everyday. Right now, I can’t tell if this goal is too much, but I guess that only time will tell.

How about you, what are your goals for your blog this 2009? :-)

No comments: